X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "ASH" Arden Blue in Wellignborough

Ash

I followed you down towards Wellingborough town centre yesterday. Which milltek exhaust do you have?

I have the original full one, didn't realise the sweet sound they make

That would be VXRO's very own vxr.paul .
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

He's got a milltek race loud, sounds sweet doesnt it!

Comment

Whoooop whoooop spotted at last yeah as said milly Race Loud..
        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Love the sound of the Milltek Race Loud, but already having the original Milltek I can't justify £1000 to change. but would be great to squeeze another 10bhp, might make the magic 300 mark then.

Turned a few eyes, both you and I roaring down the road.

Very childish I know, can't believe people say I am suffering a mid-life crisis at 41

Comment

Originally posted by kingcobbler View Post
            Love the sound of the Milltek Race Loud, but already having the original Milltek I can't justify £1000 to change. but would be great to squeeze another 10bhp, might make the magic 300 mark then.

Turned a few eyes, both you and I roaring down the road.

Very childish I know, can't believe people say I am suffering a mid-life crisis at 41
            Pmsl sounds awesome going through broad green as the zaust note bounces off the buildings either side.

Haha I get that too and I'm 39 lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
              Whoooop whoooop spotted at last yeah as said milly Race Loud..
              vooooommmm POP POP BANG !!!

Comment

Originally posted by arden vxr View Post
                vooooommmm pop pop bang !!!

Comment

does it sound as good as remus one i've just found a place to get upgrades done without invalidating my warrenty any help regards remus or miltek???

Comment

Yes it sounds awesome mate IMHO better..!!!

Comment

vxr.paul - what mods have you had done.

Need to know whether to pull up alongside or sit behind at a potential traffic light grand prix

I'm TMS stage 3, 285 bhp and 355 lb/ft

Comment

Pmsl... stage 2, 282bhp 327lbs with a few other mods but nothing much lol we should have a little meet
                        Last edited by vxr.paul; 6 September 2010, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X