This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'Oreal spotted!!

Alan just spotted you by Motorola Swindon and asked if you have had your windows tinted? Alan was in his Green skip lorry.

Nicky x

have I been spotted at last!!!! I do go Motorola way to work every day, weekends inc, headin for the 419 .. and I have got her name on the window but if you mean he spoke to me then no .. mind you i have more than an earful of the GaGa on, on any day of the week to hear anything else

Just looked I was goin to work June 1st and I was a weeeee bit late ...as usual ..shoulda started at 1.30 lmao
    Last edited by L'Oreal VXR; 3 June 2011, 11:13 PM.
    The Devil's In The Dance ...
    Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
      have I been spotted at last!!!! I do go Motorola way to work every day, weekends inc, headin for the 419 .. and I have got her name on the window but if you mean he spoke to me then no .. mind you i have more than an earful of the GaGa on, on any day of the week to hear anything else
      Ha ha no Alan asked me while he was on the phone that he just spotted you and wondered if you had tints. lol

Nicky x

Comment

ahhh gotcha m8 .. and yes I have
        (Hope i wasnt drivin like a looney!!! ) I do love that road
        WHHHOOOHOOOOO IVE BEEN SPOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
          ahhh gotcha m8 .. and yes I have
          (Hope i wasnt drivin like a looney!!! ) I do love that road
          WHHHOOOHOOOOO IVE BEEN SPOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          as long as you were going the right way up the road its a start :P

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

Originally posted by corsa9017 View Post
            as long as you were going the right way up the road its a start :P

Comment

Working...
            X