This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver astra vxr braunstone gate

spotted about 8.30pm tonight,looking nice in braunstone gate leics.
    58 arden vxr gloss black snowflakes,gloss black diffusser and carbon boot strip,boost gauge and scangauge2,blue hoses,k&n panel filter,cobra cat back zorst cobra precat downpipe,forge recirc,dreamscience ultima,cool running thermostat,txa front mount cooler,273bhp.sports cat coming next

You from Leicester mate?

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
      You from Leicester mate?
      im near hinckley mate.
      58 arden vxr gloss black snowflakes,gloss black diffusser and carbon boot strip,boost gauge and scangauge2,blue hoses,k&n panel filter,cobra cat back zorst cobra precat downpipe,forge recirc,dreamscience ultima,cool running thermostat,txa front mount cooler,273bhp.sports cat coming next

Comment

Ooh my dad managed one of the football teams there this year lol. What you driving? I'll have to keep a eye out in Leicestershire.

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
          Ooh my dad managed one of the football teams there this year lol. What you driving? I'll have to keep a eye out in Leicestershire.
          arden astra with black alloys and black diffuser

Comment

I see the same car every week I don't think he or she is on vxronline

Comment

Originally posted by Mcblazer_vxr View Post
              I see the same car every week I don't think he or she is on vxronline
              first time ive seen a silver one!

Comment

Working...
              X