X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08 Arden thorne theme Nottingham Retford way on motoway

Nice mods including big brakes etc sounded nice 2 Remus I think
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Do you mean the A1(M)? Im sure i seen a car like yours on my way down yesterday. I drive an 08 arden with big brake kit, td 1.2's and remus so it may have been me. Think i booted it past you once then you did the same
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Yes must being you, looks nice bud and sounded well though I done a camera or something when you slowed down lol they crash didn't look 2 nice on other side,

Comment

the sound from the remus is good aint it lol. you done a camera? yeah i thought we were all slowing down due to a lorry having a blow out and the tyre being in the fast lane but it was due to an accident on the other side
        sigpic
        TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

Comment

Was worried I had with you slowing down when I came past, was working in Redford not usualy that way on

Comment

ah right lol. just fancied putting my foot down for a little bit. the wheels on your car looked good
            sigpic

Comment

Cheers look **** in pics but good when moving just a veccy diesel with Vxr front end back end and exhaust be done next weekend , still miss my Vxr

Comment

Working...
              X