This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 spots in aldershot today...

Firstly I saw F* VXR arden blue astra with forum stickers parking up on the main road around 1.30 ish

Then I saw D* NSV racing edition astra (or just black and red), with remus and dump valve giving it some beans through the town centre. Sounded amazing, the sound of the remus really travels lol
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

F2 would have been Jamie aka butmunch

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Oh and the D8 one is vxracingdan

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Lol that's it dude fill in the blanks for the reg plates haha

fair play for knowing them both, good effort you met them before at a meet or something?

D8 is a racing then, hard to tell with so many lookalikes about
        Astra Edition #105
        Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

You might have been talking about F1VXR

Clique #14

Comment

hey mate that f2 one is now mine... ive brought it off jamie brought it back down to standard so seeing what i can do to it myself ......

Comment

Originally posted by Joshaspand vxr View Post
              hey mate that f2 one is now mine... ive brought it off jamie brought it back down to standard so seeing what i can do to it myself ......
              Nice one bud. Was it you or Jamie in aldershot then? Lol

What's it had done to it? I could hear a remus but apart from that I couldn't see much else. Engine tuning? Looks smart tho mate be interesting to see what you do to it
              Astra Edition #105

Comment

Working...
              X