X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Monaro travelling to PVS on Saturday

Hi

You followed me in to Santa pod from about junction 24? on the M1. Your private reg plate had "Dan..." in it. Just like to say... Nice driving fella, spot on! are you a police officer because you drive really well.

I usually get cars following me that drive too close. Hope you had a good day Saturday.

Dave.

Ps I was in the silver Meriva.

do i smell a hint or sarcasm in that ??
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

that was me, i was going to post the same thing.

Sorry if i was too close
      Monaro with a few wortec bits

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
        do i smell a hint or sarcasm in that ??
        No! No sarcasm intended! I was genuinely praising the man for his good driving.

We were filtering through traffic nicely together. It was a nice change from the usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C View Post
          No! No sarcasm intended! I was genuinely praising the man for his good driving.

We were filtering through traffic nicely together. It was a nice change from the usual.
          i thought you were being sarcastic as well as i think im a bit of a poor driver at times.

Well anyway i was going to look for you at the show, but i got caught up with the V8 lot

Comment

I had to park in the vauxhall only carkpark fella. Left it a bit too late to get stand tickets. Spent the day with Rob on the MPG stand.

When Lee past us in the vxr8 and you past me, I did have a job keeping up

Very nice motors you 2 have.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C View Post
              I had to park in the vauxhall only carkpark fella. Left it a bit too late to get stand tickets. Spent the day with Rob on the MPG stand.

When Lee past us in the vxr8 and you past me, I did have a job keeping up

Very nice motors you 2 have.

Lee was flying past, i gave it a quick blast but he was long gone.

Your Meriva looks good, nice and clean

Comment

Cheers. Not bad for a non Vxr is it Could have done with a wipe down when I got there tbh.

Comment

hopefully meet you at total vauxhall live, i take it your from the midlands area then

Comment

South Yorkshire. Bit of a trek down the the pod. Worth it.

Comment

Working...
                    X