Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stunning red VRX8...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stunning red VRX8...

    ...reflected in a shop window as I drove past

    Sounded pretty nice too
    sigpic
    Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

  • #2
    I always look in windows at reflection as i drive past.....lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by watoo vxr View Post
      I always look in windows at reflection as i drive past.....lol
      Windows and tunnels are my guilty pleasures at the moment...
      sigpic
      Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

      Comment


      • #4
        Tunnels are the tops....we have a very long and low railway bridge about 5 mins drive away and love going through.....My mate smarty_berg_062 has a video on here of him going through

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by watoo vxr View Post
          Tunnels are the tops....we have a very long and low railway bridge about 5 mins drive away and love going through.....My mate smarty_berg_062 has a video on here of him going through
          Sounds tasty. Anyone visiting the Evo triangle in North Wales should also have a go along the main road (A55) to Holyhead because there are a few long and low tunnels (cut into the mountain) with roundabouts in between that tempt you back for another run
          sigpic
          Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nostradamus View Post
            Sounds tasty. Anyone visiting the Evo triangle in North Wales should also have a go along the main road (A55) to Holyhead because there are a few long and low tunnels (cut into the mountain) with roundabouts in between that tempt you back for another run
            Go through them once a year on the annual run to see the in-laws. looking forward to doing them next time now I've finally got a VXR8!

            Comment

            Working...
            X