Couple of Burgs

And loads of Arden Blue VXRs lol

Anyone on here from Swindon?

i am mate.

you got a vxr?

Comment

Where abouts are you mate? I have, got a Silver lighting Corsa VXR

Comment

near morrisons mate, picking up a nurburg astra on saturday, cant wait!!

Comment

Im over in Walcot! And very nice, I will keep an eye out for that, get some pics up when you get it!

Comment

yeah i sometimes drive down greenbridge and that have a little blast haha.
            think theres talks of a swindon meet next friday on here so maybe come.

Comment

Yea I stroll over that way sometimes haha, anymore info on that meet?

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...hlight=swindon

pm your facebook or something mate ill speak you on there

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by BRM View Post
                    PM'd
                    Hi BRM. That's my Arctic

As mentioned possible talk of a Swindon meet so that would be cracking.

How about setting up a closed facebook group for swindon vxr owners?
                    Astra H VXR 2.0l Arctic Special Edition - Stage 3 315bhp/469nm - Sold - Sept 2010 > Feb 2015 - It's journey continues
                    Astra J GTC 2.0l SRI CDTI - Stage 1 215bhp/460nm - Work milage monster - Feb 2015 Ongoing
                    Audi 8V RS3 2.5l Sportback - Stage OEM 362bhp/465nm - Nardo Grey due January 2016

Comment

Originally posted by VXArctic View Post
                      Hi BRM. That's my Arctic

As mentioned possible talk of a Swindon meet so that would be cracking.

How about setting up a closed facebook group for swindon vxr owners?
                      Hi mate, yea I see you parked next to a black Corsa VXR, I was gonna come over and have a chat but I wasnt out long, I was in a Silver Lightning Corsa VXR.

And a meet would be great, would be good to get to know some members.

Comment

Hi guys .. I'm one of the 'loads of Ardens' I have a Corsa called L'Oreal and I'm near Walmart
                        The Devil's In The Dance ...
                        Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by j666ake View Post
                          near morrisons mate, picking up a nurburg astra on saturday, cant wait!!
                          Im just up the road from you then hun!
                          Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
                            Im just up the road from you then hun!
                            And me! North Swindon VXR Mafia!
                            Astra H VXR 2.0l Arctic Special Edition - Stage 3 315bhp/469nm - Sold - Sept 2010 > Feb 2015 - It's journey continues
                            Astra J GTC 2.0l SRI CDTI - Stage 1 215bhp/460nm - Work milage monster - Feb 2015 Ongoing
                            Audi 8V RS3 2.5l Sportback - Stage OEM 362bhp/465nm - Nardo Grey due January 2016

Comment

Originally posted by VXArctic View Post
                              And me! North Swindon VXR Mafia!

how you doin Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X