This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spots in Swansea

Seen a few over the last week or so but got no number plate.

Saw a black Corsa VXR and Blue Corsa VXR last friday at about 15:30 by the Ynysforgan roundabout. The black one went up the M4 and the Blue went up the bypass towards Pontardawe.

Seen two Red Astra VXR's over the last 5 days near Pontardawe... one might be L17?

Saw a Blue Corsa VXR and a Corsa VXRacing Edition going up the bypass between the Glais Roundabout and Pontardawe, yesterday at about 17:00-17:30.

Mind you, there are only about 8 owners in Swansea who know about this place so I am expecting that only person at most will reply to this!

That could be me in ponty, the other red one i think my be the guy that had that white vx220, and the corsa vxr racing did it have a black bonnet? and the blue corsa vxr did have a private reg?

Comment

I can't remember if the blue one had a private reg, but yes the VXRacing had the black bonnet.

Comment

Yeah he's from ponty. used to have a red corsa sri white wheels it was quick as... lol.

Comment

Is he the one who lives on the top of that road they spent years repairing because it was slipping?

Comment

Yep that's the one. Normally goes round with a guy in a corsa artic

Comment

Working...
            X