This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Astra 05 plate - West Quay Southampton

Spotted you 7.30 this evening, i was in the wife's Smax so didnt flash...(my lights)
    Hoovering up the road

2007 VXR8

Walkinshaw Performance Power Pack, Headers and Supersport Cats. Ebay Antenna.

Originally posted by vaxer View Post
    Spotted you 7.30 this evening, i was in the wife's Smax so didnt flash...(my lights)
    That was me :-) first time I've been spotted on the forum. Good to know theres other members local. Will have to try get a local meet soon.
    Flame red Astra VXR, CD70, Check control, Remus turbo back, k and N filter, black boot strip, gloss black roof, gloss black alloys, heko wind deflectors.

Comment

That was me :-) first time I've been spotted on the forum. Good to know theres other members local. Will have to try get a local meet soon.
      Flame red Astra VXR, CD70, Check control, Remus turbo back, k and N filter, black boot strip, gloss black roof, gloss black alloys, heko wind deflectors.

Comment

wow, three recognised spots in the space of 2 days! yes, if it were you, you rolled up to the lights to turn left back onto the main road, then I heard your exhaust a-popping and a-burbling down the road in the distance ... nice!
        Hoovering up the road

2007 VXR8

Walkinshaw Performance Power Pack, Headers and Supersport Cats. Ebay Antenna.

Comment

wow, three recognised spots in the space of 2 days! yes, if it were you, you rolled up to the lights to turn left back onto the main road, then I heard your exhaust a-popping and a-burbling down the road in the distance ... nice!
          Yeh that was me, popped in tesco for a quick tinkle then went left towards ikea to pick up the misses. Thanks :-) you gotta love Remus

Comment

Working...
          X