This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arden Astra on the Great Orme in Llandudno

This afternoon passed a Astra parked up with a for sale sign in window 56 plate.Anyone on here?

I was up near Mold all last week for work and didn't see one VXR. Where do you all hide? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
      I was up near Mold all last week for work and didn't see one VXR. Where do you all hide? Lol.
      Lol, I see quite a few around but don't think there on here or they don't check this forum. Where about are you from then?

Comment

Originally posted by welsh girl View Post
        Lol, I see quite a few around but don't think there on here or they don't check this forum. Where about are you from then?
        I'm from Leicestershire. I work for Hanson Cement in Lincolnshire but got sent to Padeswood site as they have had a big mess up.

Comment

I live in mold! Didn't see you! See a few VXR's but hardly any of them are on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojies View Post
            I live in mold! Didn't see you! See a few VXR's but hardly any of them are on here!
            We had a company car. Still didnt see one VXR.
            I must say around Mold is a beautiful place. I stayed in the Plas hotel west of Mold sort of. Not even gonna try and spell the place but something like gymyygygyy. Lol.

Also went upto Llandudno and it was incredible up there. That costal road over the old mining mountain was something unique! May pop up there with the missus for a weekend.

Comment

That's where I went today on the cable cars and it was lovely

Comment

Originally posted by welsh girl View Post
                That's where I went today on the cable cars and it was lovely
                Yeah gonna have to pop back up there sometime I reckon.

Comment

plas haffod in gwernymynydd! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rojies View Post
                    plas haffod in gwernymynydd! lol
                    That's the badger. I mean are vowels that overrated? Lol.

Comment

I live near mold too peeps =) same though, i only ever see some more vxrs if i head towards chester or wrexham, or some drive past mine as i live on the main road leading to horse shoe pass....

Comment

Originally posted by arden-vx-nath View Post
                        I live near mold too peeps =) same though, i only ever see some more vxrs if i head towards chester or wrexham, or some drive past mine as i live on the main road leading to horse shoe pass....
                        We normally meet up at the Ponderosa every now and again

Astra

Comment

Working...
                        X