Spotted in Misterton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted in Misterton

Blue corsa vxr coming out of coop in misterton near gainsborough, this weekend. Anyone's on here

I’m local to there. I’ve seen it about myself.

You local too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i live in Gainsborough ,loads of corsa vxr's here , black , grey , blue , orange , even a grasshopper green one , there are 3 insignia vxr's here too inc my own

Comment

Originally posted by bembo449 View Post
        i live in Gainsborough ,loads of corsa vxr's here , black , grey , blue , orange , even a grasshopper green one , there are 3 insignia vxr's here too inc my own
        Yeah. I’m local to you. Got rid of my VXR last year. See loads bombing about though!

Comment

Ryan moved to the dark side ..... and the rice side
          W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by VXRRy View Post
            Yeah. I’m local to you. Got rid of my VXR last year. See loads bombing about though!

very popular especially the corsa , mines the only 59 reg siggy vxr in white so give me a wave if you pass pal

Comment

Im in misterton but dont own a vxr, maybe one day lol. I just own 5 vectra b v6's but stripping the cdx one at moment. Currently driving a v6 super touring and just bought 2 new projects phase 1 red gsi and a phase 2 moonland grey gsi and have a phase 2 gsi in silver which i dont like. Dont usually do the spotted bit from back in the vvoc days

Comment

Working...
              X