X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arden Blue Corsa VXR - Leicester near Highcross shopping centre

Hi

Spotted Arden blue Corsa VXR with VXROnline stickers on passing the Shires in Leicester today curious to find out who it was? Twas 2 young lads in it......god I feel old today......lol

Steve
    Mini Cooper S
    Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

arden blue in leicester

hey, it was me mate, it was good to finally see one around close up!! shame you had to see mine in such an awful state lol..been lazy and not cleaned it recently!! i'll keep an eye out for you around. oh and i really need to get a pic up here soon

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
      Hi

Spotted Arden blue Corsa VXR with VXROnline stickers on passing the Shires in Leicester today curious to find out who it was? Twas 2 young lads in it......god I feel old today......lol

Steve
      steve you fell old every day it's your age

Comment

Originally posted by corsavxr_jay069 View Post
        hey, it was me mate, it was good to finally see one around close up!! shame you had to see mine in such an awful state lol..been lazy and not cleaned it recently!! i'll keep an eye out for you around. oh and i really need to get a pic up here soon
        Hi Jay,

Yeah was good to see another around Leicester. I live Loughborough end of town so I don't go through town centre too much but I do cover Leicestershire as I own/run a computer repair business. Your car looked cleaner than mine anyways.... :-)

Steve
        Mini Cooper S

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes View Post
          steve you fell old every day it's your age
          I get up in the morning and take one look in the mirror and feel my age mick....pmsl
          Mini Cooper S

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
            Hi Jay,

Yeah was good to see another around Leicester. I live Loughborough end of town so I don't go through town centre too much but I do cover Leicestershire as I own/run a computer repair business. Your car looked cleaner than mine anyways.... :-)

Steve

I kept telling you "you'd missed a bit" - lol.

Only kidding hun - your car always looks good when I see it.
            sigpic

Comment

With regards to age - well..................... I felt really old ............ and senile on Thursday at the Shires as I lost my car and had to ask a security bloke to help me find it ( thing was the guy looked like he should still be in school). And mirrors are banned from my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

get some vids of your remus on youtube mate...i think they sound awesome on the corsa :P
                Astra Edition #105
                Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Working...
                X