This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black astra VXR spotted

spotted SHANE_EDDIE today on welly road ( NORTHAMPTON) Car lookin sexy with black wheels!!

think i seen him aswell today going passed pcworld/kfc about 4ish
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Ah yessss!!! Haha my first spotted, and I was spotted twice!!

Didnt see you Evertonian, already established that W6 was in a van though so wouldnt have done.

Good times!!

Comment

I was just pulling out of the pcworld car park and seen you driving up the road
        sigpic
        TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

Comment

Ill have to keep my eyes peeled, didnt see you mate!

Comment

theres quite a few VXR's in Northampton we should get them on here and have a meet somewhere. Either of you 2 got a dump valve in your car?

Comment

nah i havent but i have got a new mod fitted that sounds like a turkey hahahahahahah
              sigpic

Comment

whats that?

Comment

where abouts are you from in northampton ?

Comment

its a common fault with them mate. quite a few threads on it here.
                    when i ease off the go loud pedal i get a noise that sounds like a turkey so its in the garage on monday to be fixed
                    sigpic

Comment

im actually from corby mate
                      sigpic

Comment

ive got a weird sound on idle like exhaust blowing but its not its coming from the engine bay

Comment

Originally posted by W6 PHL View Post
                          theres quite a few VXR's in Northampton we should get them on here and have a meet somewhere. Either of you 2 got a dump valve in your car?
                          Not got a dump valve in mine either, from what people have said on here previously, the Astra doesnt take too well to one, not sure why?

We should get a little meet set up, I know there are a few VXRs ive seen heading towards Riverside Retail park on a wednesday night about 6:30ish, we could always get together a few people and pop over there, might be some Vixers we can go to come on here....

Comment

Working...
                          X