This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burg in blackpool

saw you drive past me going south then parked up down by the pleasure beach (guessing it was the same burg anyway!) last night (1st nov)

if you saw me i was the idiot taking pictures of your car! couldnt help myself lol, did you see the 15 odd supras driving round blackpool too?

Originally posted by Rosky View Post
    saw you drive past me going south then parked up down by the pleasure beach (guessing it was the same burg anyway!) last night (1st nov)

if you saw me i was the idiot taking pictures of your car! couldnt help myself lol, did you see the 15 odd supras driving round blackpool too?

Yasssssssssss that was me mate, down for the weekend with ma misses and ma mates, were you driving the blue corsa vxr??

No didnt see you taking pics lol or the supras.
    sigpic
    Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
    And now have an
    Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
    Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

na mate ive not got a vxr yet im after one in the new year just registered on here to check things out, were u heading south earlier on before you were parked up? i have a black mg zr was parked about 500m down from you by the big blue hotel thing!

car was looking very sexy lol had a peek inside but couldnt really see much in the dark im after a burg myself! couldnt bring myself to walk away lol

Comment

Yea was going for a wee drive about haha,

Someone in a 1.6 focus tried to race me last night and had to laugh at him haha, what a sheer waste of petrol but had to be done
        sigpic
        Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
        And now have an
        Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
        Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Working...
        X