This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burg, Cardinal Park - Ipswich

Spotted parked near to maccy d's. Couldn't be bothered to get reg as is was tipping down with rain as we ran over to the cinema. Anybody on here???

Originally posted by MAYHEW820 View Post
    Spotted parked near to maccy d's. Couldn't be bothered to get reg as is was tipping down with rain as we ran over to the cinema. Anybody on here???
    could be my mate if he has gone up home 4 the weekend....

18s or 19s on it?? and did it have stickers??
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

It defo had stickers but couldn't see the wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by MAYHEW820 View Post
        It defo had stickers but couldn't see the wheels?
        it was my mate darren. he is not on the site yet but has the stickers thru me lol
        Astra Edition #105
        Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Working...
        X