This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black corsa

not exactly a spot but theres a black corsa vxr that lives on the same road as my mum in crewe.

no stickers on it...anyone know who it might be??
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
    not exactly a spot but theres a black corsa vxr that lives on the same road as my mum in crewe.

no stickers on it...anyone know who it might be??

Sounds like it would be better to "card" the vehicle ? !

Have you got any u could send to ya ma ?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
      Sounds like it would be better to "card" the vehicle ? !
      Done

Finally lol

reg i thnk was K7 xxxhad a good chat with you while i was washin ma car lol

Was me that carded you buddy...hope to see you on here soon.
      Last edited by L3E_A_X; 25 January 2009, 11:21 PM.
      Astra Edition #105
      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Working...
      X