Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearly Spotted and Arden Blue Corsa VXR BUT.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly Spotted and Arden Blue Corsa VXR BUT.....

It was dark and I spotted what I thought was an Arden blue corsa vxr from across a big round about,

Got closer to find out it was Fords Newest design The Corsa! I Mean Fiesta!

From a Distance at night its almost impossible to tell the 2 cars apart!!!

It was the Zetec S model with a young lad driving who then *tried* to smoke me on the dual carriage way!!! So I instinctively put him where he belonged with minimal effort whilst waving as I drove past,

I think he was hoping his 120hp Fiesta would have put up a bit more of a fight up to 70, hope i didnt ruin his day
    Last edited by Nathan; 5 November 2008, 02:05 AM.

"he was hoping his 120hp Fiesta would have put up a bit more of a fight up to 70. " No , he was hoping he would thrash you ! "hope i didnt ruin his day." Yes you did !
    CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
    sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
    MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

get that **** off

Comment

Nathan I think your still yet to spot a VXR.. First you spotted an SRi now your spotting Fords

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          It was dark and I spotted what I thought was an Arden blue corsa vxr from across a big round about,

Got closer to find out it was Fords Newest design The Corsa! I Mean Fiesta!

From a Distance at night its almost impossible to tell the 2 cars apart!!!

It was the Zetec S model with a young lad driving who then *tried* to smoke me on the dual carriage way!!! So I instinctively put him where he belonged with minimal effort whilst waving as I drove past,

I think he was hoping his 120hp Fiesta would have put up a bit more of a fight up to 70, hope i didnt ruin his day

Your letting the team down, ou can see fords a mile away!!!

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X