This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Aberdeen the Burg Capital ??

Was in Aberdeen for 4 hours yesterday, and spotted 3 burgs ! Or defo 2 , 1 with 19`s and 2 with 18`s though could have been the same one ?

Have to say the 19`s get my vote, it looked stunning, driving along kittybrewster at lunchtime ..

18`s , in front of the theatre then later on causeway end ..

They look stunning driving along ..

No i reckon Hameln in germany where i am based is, there are now 8 on my camp

Comment

i keep noticing a fair few too im hoping to maybe get 1 after xmas if all goes well

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
        Was in Aberdeen for 4 hours yesterday, and spotted 3 burgs ! Or defo 2 , 1 with 19`s and 2 with 18`s though could have been the same one ?

Have to say the 19`s get my vote, it looked stunning, driving along kittybrewster at lunchtime ..

18`s , in front of the theatre then later on causeway end ..

They look stunning driving along ..
        Bainie, I was thinking exactly the same thing yesterday! On my way back to Belmont, to pick my Burg up after having its recall work done about 4.30pm, I saw a Burg on King St (reg **08 CVM) and 2 more on North Anderson Drive! There was also one parked outside Belmont, belonging to the girl at service reception and of course there was another one in the showroom. I was told when I bought mine that Belmont in Aberdeen originally had 25 Burgs to sell, ..quite a lot for one dealership.
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

I saw 2 yesterday in kent within an hour...
          Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

i know of 4 in leeds.(inc me)

Comment

Working...
            X