This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black VXR - Thorley Lane

Drove down Thorley Lane in Timperley today at about 2.30pm a black astra flashed his/her lights at me. Didnt see if it was a VXR or not.

Was it you???
    Last edited by Jenga; 15 November 2008, 03:44 PM.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

It was me!!, helllooo, i flashed my lights but wasnt sure if you noticed or not. Mine is a vxr and only had it for 2 weeks. Didnt see if you had vxronline stickers so its cool to see you on here, are you local to altrincham?

Comment

Originally posted by terry1974terry View Post
      It was me!!, helllooo, i flashed my lights but wasnt sure if you noticed or not. Mine is a vxr and only had it for 2 weeks. Didnt see if you had vxronline stickers so its cool to see you on here, are you local to altrincham?

Yeah mate I live in Timperley. I do have the stickers in the car on the side windows.

I have spotted a couple of others around recently, there is another Arden locally, not sure of the reg though, and a Burg opposite Wyevales Garden Centre. There is also another burg with some tattoos on it but not seen this one yet (wife saw it).

Where are you located? Whats your reg? Are you going on the Cheshire Meet Drive on the 7th December?
      Last edited by Jenga; 18 November 2008, 12:55 PM.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

im from sandbach but was visiting my dad who lives in timperley.
        My vxr is on a 57 plate.
        Im working that sunday but im trying to get someone to cover for me so hopefully will be there.
        I keep seeing an arden blue astra in sandbach and another black one to.

Comment

Working...
        X