Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carded yesterday by Alex_C

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • carded yesterday by Alex_C

    Hi,
    got my 1st card yesterday left courtesy of Alex_C, at Halfords in peterborough. (buying the sat nav I asked for help on )

    Looked around for you but missed you ....

    Cheers topped off a really good day

    Paul

  • #2
    What Sat Nav did you buy in the end???

    Comment


    • #3
      you wanna be careful of alex
      Whats next?!?!?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JayJay69 View Post
        What Sat Nav did you buy in the end???
        went for garmin in the end - halfords added to the some voices on here and recommended it over the tomtom. It was also £40 cheaper for the same functions . Tried it last night as took wife and son to brum for Kayne West and it does what I need it to so happy so far

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
          you wanna be careful of alex
          enlighten me - is it must be something to do with living with the massive hills around here . My parents are both from March and my grandparents live at Christchurch ,and I know the nothingness sends you just a little mad

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by companyman View Post
            enlighten me - is it must be something to do with living with the massive hills around here . My parents are both from March and my grandparents live at Christchurch ,and I know the nothingness sends you just a little mad
            haha, he's nice lad really
            You'll get to know alex quite well if you come to a few meets

            Where abouts in boro are you from?
            Whats next?!?!?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
              haha, he's nice lad really
              You'll get to know alex quite well if you come to a few meets

              Where abouts in boro are you from?

              I guessed that but nothing like a bit of banter . Orignally from Thorney now living in Hampton Hargate

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by companyman View Post
                I guessed that but nothing like a bit of banter . Orignally from Thorney now living in Hampton Hargate
                We're quite a light hearted bunch from east we can all have a bit of banter

                Jesus, not Thorney! Cant believe they decided to let you out not many manage to escape.
                Whats next?!?!?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
                  We're quite a light hearted bunch from east we can all have a bit of banter

                  Jesus, not Thorney! Cant believe they decided to let you out not many manage to escape.

                  dad still there it is the twilight zone .........

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
                    We're quite a light hearted bunch from east we can all have a bit of banter

                    Jesus, not Thorney! Cant believe they decided to let you out not many manage to escape.
                    i used to live in Thorney when i was a baby 12 Topham Cresent.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by alex_c View Post
                      i used to live in Thorney when i was a baby 12 Topham Cresent.

                      Now I know why you have an insescent hatred for the place

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Flinty View Post
                        Now I know why you have an insescent hatred for the place
                        lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hello Sir - thanks for the card. shame I missed you ......
                          Will try and get to Luton next year but work is so manic at mo. However every bad side has a good side; Im driving everywhere - car is 3 weeks old and Ive done 2800 miles ......

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by companyman View Post
                            hello Sir - thanks for the card. shame I missed you ......
                            Will try and get to Luton next year but work is so manic at mo. However every bad side has a good side; Im driving everywhere - car is 3 weeks old and Ive done 2800 miles ......
                            Time for a remap then with that milage its ready. lol

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X