X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carded yesterday by Alex_C

Hi,
    got my 1st card yesterday left courtesy of Alex_C, at Halfords in peterborough. (buying the sat nav I asked for help on )

Looked around for you but missed you ....

Cheers topped off a really good day

Paul

What Sat Nav did you buy in the end???

Comment

you wanna be careful of alex
      Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay69 View Post
        What Sat Nav did you buy in the end???
        went for garmin in the end - halfords added to the some voices on here and recommended it over the tomtom. It was also £40 cheaper for the same functions . Tried it last night as took wife and son to brum for Kayne West and it does what I need it to so happy so far

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
          you wanna be careful of alex
          enlighten me - is it must be something to do with living with the massive hills around here . My parents are both from March and my grandparents live at Christchurch ,and I know the nothingness sends you just a little mad

Comment

Originally posted by companyman View Post
            enlighten me - is it must be something to do with living with the massive hills around here . My parents are both from March and my grandparents live at Christchurch ,and I know the nothingness sends you just a little mad
            haha, he's nice lad really
            You'll get to know alex quite well if you come to a few meets

Where abouts in boro are you from?
            Whats next?!?!?

Comment

haha, he's nice lad really
              You'll get to know alex quite well if you come to a few meets

Where abouts in boro are you from?

I guessed that but nothing like a bit of banter . Orignally from Thorney now living in Hampton Hargate

Comment

I guessed that but nothing like a bit of banter . Orignally from Thorney now living in Hampton Hargate
                We're quite a light hearted bunch from east we can all have a bit of banter

Jesus, not Thorney! Cant believe they decided to let you out not many manage to escape.
                Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Jesus, not Thorney! Cant believe they decided to let you out not many manage to escape.

dad still there it is the twilight zone .........

Comment

i used to live in Thorney when i was a baby 12 Topham Cresent.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c View Post
                      i used to live in Thorney when i was a baby 12 Topham Cresent.

Now I know why you have an insescent hatred for the place

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty View Post
                        Now I know why you have an insescent hatred for the place
                        lol

Comment

hello Sir - thanks for the card. shame I missed you ......
                          Will try and get to Luton next year but work is so manic at mo. However every bad side has a good side; Im driving everywhere - car is 3 weeks old and Ive done 2800 miles ......

Comment

hello Sir - thanks for the card. shame I missed you ......
                            Will try and get to Luton next year but work is so manic at mo. However every bad side has a good side; Im driving everywhere - car is 3 weeks old and Ive done 2800 miles ......
                            Time for a remap then with that milage its ready. lol

Comment

Working...
                            X