This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N11 Brg

Anyone from here? Seen you at Tesco tonight!

I think I saw that one back in April - followed it up the M1 on a Saturday afternoon from MK , came off at J14 and headed up the A45 towards Brackmills - number plate rings a bell. Remus sounded nice.

Comment

moeman?
      sigpic
      GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Yep thats mine (well until noon today) but a bit worried as I wasnt at Tesco, never mind Northampton, nor MK

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

As far as I remember the plate I saw on the Burg I spotted was N111BRG

Comment

Originally posted by OLDSKIPPER View Post
            As far as I remember the plate I saw on the Burg I spotted was N111BRG
            It was probably that then, it was dark! I thought i recognised the plate from on here (or a very close match) but no VXR Online stickers so had my doubts.....

Comment

I'm thinking about getting some VXRonline cards and become a VXR pest.

Comment

Originally posted by OLDSKIPPER View Post
                I'm thinking about getting some VXRonline cards and become a VXR pest.
                haha yeah im thinking of doing the same. I havent got round to ordering some cards yet though!

Comment

Working...
                X