X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S3 Vxr

Early riser?

Saw you at 5:40 this morning in (I think) Chichester, gave a little chase (sort of... lol)
    "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Hmm thought this guy was a member or has he sold up?
    "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

im not the driver but what were u doing up that early...early shift?

Comment

Yes he's a member,actually one of the originals mate.Dont try keeping up with him.Total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tgod View Post
          im not the driver but what were u doing up that early...early shift?
          Was dropping a mate back to Bournemouth and was on my way home, was bloody nackered lol

Comment

Surprised you could read the plate, Have been letting the back get very dirty, speed cameras cant read it at the moment its completely black ! I saw you, I even considered pressing my sport button, not something I usually do so early in the morning. The density of the cold air is usually enough of a boost on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by S3 VXR View Post
              Surprised you could read the plate, Have been letting the back get very dirty, speed cameras cant read it at the moment its completely black ! I saw you, I even considered pressing my sport button, not something I usually do so early in the morning. The density of the cold air is usually enough of a boost on its own.
              IF you had pressed it I probably wouldnt have seen your reg due to distance instead of dirt

Comment

Working...
              X