This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M155 Pxx

Saw this around 12-1 today going down the Bath Rd. Was in a friends car not the VXR.
    I see dumb people.......
    .....they're everywhere
    .....they walk around like everyone else
    .....they don't even know they're dumb

Yeah, wooooohoooooo I've been spotted

Was going to bath to get my brother home for Xmas

Comment

Originally posted by pxx View Post
      Yeah, wooooohoooooo I've been spotted

Was going to bath to get my brother home for Xmas
      Are we going to see you at Bluewater ??????
      sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Unfortunately not Keith, I will be recovering from a night of well deserved drinking Sadly, I have no purpose to come up your way more often as I am no longer with Gareth I will pop up every now and again though

Comment

Originally posted by pxx View Post
          Unfortunately not Keith, I will be recovering from a night of well deserved drinking Sadly, I have no purpose to come up your way more often as I am no longer with Gareth I will pop up every now and again though
          That's a shame, give me a shout and perhaps we can go out for a meal.
          sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Awww, fanks Keith

Comment

Working...
            X