This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurburgring Hastings

Spotted you coming towards me threw hastings town, i flashed you!

Spotted at last lol. that was me mate, nice to see another burg on the road.
    Did you get your burg from St Leonards Motors in Hastings?

Comment

yeah mate I did I got it 2 weeks ago. Dan (dealer) told me he sold another one from there! must of been you!!!! do you live local to hastings???

Comment

Yep i live in hastings, did you come down to do the hastings marathon? or just out for a drive having fun
        How's the burg going any probs?

Comment

Im from hastings all my family live there but i live in essex with my GF i come back every weekend, I used to live cripps corner parents owned a pub there. But they live in Rye now. we should meet up one weekend?

burgs great i dont have any problems with it ive only had it for 3 weeks!! still getting use to it lol you??

Comment

Hi mate. Would that be the White Hart at cripps corner as i pass it every day to & from work near Bodiam. Sounds good for a meet up.
            im still getting used to driving the burg on the damp roads & the bad roads down here

Comment

yeah the white hart mate, my parents owned it for years but the sold it early this year. pm me your number mate will arrange something

Comment

Working...
              X