Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

x sue x

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • x sue x

    In pitt street last night, noticed you the second time I drove round. Didnt clock on at first cause you number plate aint illegal anymore (PMSL). Anyway you were bletherin to someone or I would have stopped and said hello. Car looks nice, dont go for an ST!

    That was a nice Burg beside you!
    Last edited by steve271; 27 December 2008, 12:44 PM.
    Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

  • #2
    Yeyyyy
    My first Spotted!!!
    I remember seeing the rear of another arden one!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by steve271 View Post
      In pitt street last night, noticed you the second time I drove round. Didnt clock on at first cause you number plate aint illegal anymore (PMSL). Anyway you were bletherin to someone or I would have stopped and said hello. Car looks nice, dont go for an ST!

      That was a nice Burg beside you!
      That burg mine?? a was talking to harry in his arctic corsa vxr at the top of pitt st, did you not see it aswell??
      sigpic
      Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
      And now have an
      Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
      Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ArdenBlueBrian View Post
        That burg mine?? a was talking to harry in his arctic corsa vxr at the top of pitt st, did you not see it aswell??
        Aww sorry mate, didnt see you. No it defo was not you, unless you have changed your reg again! Defo not B** BGF. Cant remember what it was. Didnt see any arctic corsas about at all.
        Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by xshexisusannex View Post
          Yeyyyy
          My first Spotted!!!
          I remember seeing the rear of another arden one!

          Do you like my rear end ( now that its debadged?)
          Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by steve271 View Post
            Aww sorry mate, didnt see you. No it defo was not you, unless you have changed your reg again! Defo not B** BGF. Cant remember what it was. Didnt see any arctic corsas about at all.
            Aww awrite lol, must ave been after a left then we must ave just missed you , reg still the same S** BGF,
            sigpic
            Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
            And now have an
            Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
            Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

            Comment


            • #7
              The other burg was Craig SY08UYL, him an his mate where in my car when you passed.

              Yeah its nice, way cleaner than my one!!!!!!
              I had jst cleaned it before i came out but i did do it in the dark ha ha

              It was after harry had left town
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              X