This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arden Astra VXR with 19s Wednesbury

I was waiting to pull out of Park Hill at about a quater to 5 tonite and was passed on Woden Road East by a very clean Arden Astra VXR with 19"s. Didn`t catch a look at the driver.

I was just round the corner from you around that time but it couldn't have been me as I'm on 18's, it was probably b1na.

You from Wednesbury? I'm just up the road in Walsall near the footy ground.

Comment

Yep I live just the Wednesbury side of J9.

Comment

Nope - I'm a Corsa.
        There is an old guy who's got an Astra near the Bell, I've seen him in there a few times - could be him?

Comment

Not seen the arden one near the bell, but there is a silver one by the bell too near yew tree school.

Comment

I have seen an Arden Astra on Myvod Road a couple of times I think it may be him, don`t think he lives there but he might be visiting?

Comment

I just saw the silver one by the Bell - an 06 plate?

Comment

Might have been me.... visiting the folks who live on the Woods Estate. Never knew there were so many around the Wednesbury area .... had mine for 3 years now and whilst I see hundreds up and down the motorway and where I live in Worcestershire... don't see them around Friar Park that often (at least with the wheels on or not burnt out!)

Comment

Originally posted by *b1nA* View Post
                  I just saw the silver one by the Bell - an 06 plate?
                  That's the one I've seen it quite a bit lately, think he may have just got it.

Comment

Originally posted by R20 VXR View Post
                    Might have been me.... visiting the folks who live on the Woods Estate. Never knew there were so many around the Wednesbury area .... had mine for 3 years now and whilst I see hundreds up and down the motorway and where I live in Worcestershire... don't see them around Friar Park that often (at least with the wheels on or not burnt out!)
                    LOL! so true. I don't even drive through friar park due to all the speed bumps, if you survive them you're on fire with no rims at the other end

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                      LOL! so true. I don't even drive through friar park due to all the speed bumps, if you survive them you're on fire with no rims at the other end
                      im only in tipton....

Comment

I'm in tipton a fair bit mate, got a friend who lives near bicknells, not seen you around there, whereabouts are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                          I'm in tipton a fair bit mate, got a friend who lives near bicknells, not seen you around there, whereabouts are you?
                          new estate behind bicknells!!

Comment

Working...
                          X