• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arctic in bracknell

might of been lea x about lunchtime today, looked nice and clean

Originally posted by steve View Post
    might of been lea x about lunchtime today, looked nice and clean
    hmmm wasnt me mate im on leave in north wales at the mo....

ill keep an eye out 4 that one i know reading and newburys demos have both been sold....

(cos i own the reading one )
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
      hmmm wasnt me mate im on leave in north wales at the mo....

ill keep an eye out 4 that one i know reading and newburys demos have both been sold....

(cos i own the reading one )
      the reading 1 looked sweet. i see it the other week just bfr i brought my astra vxr. if i wanted a smaller car i would have brought that 1 lol!!

Comment

I SAW IT TONIGHT!!!

In Wokingham!!

lol

MH58?? i think....

young coloured guy driving .. didnt even let on that i saw you!!

dude theres only 500 of these cars and 2 in this small town!!
        Astra Edition #105
        Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

there might be 3 about, the 1 i saw i found out is a bloke i used to work with, he got his from drive in aldershot

Comment

Working...
          X