Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

astra vxr southampton

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • astra vxr southampton

    on a 56 plate red astra vxr northam bridge about 5ish had the vxronline window stickers!

  • #2
    that was me fella!!
    sigpic

    Astra Nurburgring Edition #095

    Comment


    • #3
      i saw you too as i walked back from st marys, also spotted a 57 arden corsa

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Arctic359 View Post
        i saw you too as i walked back from st marys, also spotted a 57 arden corsa

        i bet it was a good walk home to mate after todays win lol
        sigpic

        Astra Nurburgring Edition #095

        Comment


        • #5
          the best feeling in the world,! a lot better than the tuesday night!
          COYR!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arctic359 View Post
            the best feeling in the world,! a lot better than the tuesday night!
            COYR!!!
            finally a win and convincingly too
            sigpic

            Astra Nurburgring Edition #095

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Steve Griff View Post
              finally a win and convincingly too
              lets hope this is the start of better things at st marys



              see you in the morning

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by andysvxr View Post
                lets hope this is the start of better things at st marys



                see you in the morning
                yes mate i cant wait
                sigpic

                Astra Nurburgring Edition #095

                Comment


                • #9
                  yeah i was walking back from the saints game too lol,arctic359 the arden 57 reg corsa is mine lol!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X