This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arden astra ek mcD's

spotted in ek mcds just drove round private plate looking very clean indeed i flashed dunno if u saw had the vxronline stickers on back windows!

Originally posted by Iain_G View Post
    spotted in ek mcds just drove round private plate looking very clean indeed i flashed dunno if u saw had the vxronline stickers on back windows!
    Not me in arden one but was i behind you other week coming out of lindsayfield?? was a blue corsa with vxronline stickers on it????
    sigpic
    Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
    And now have an
    Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
    Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

That was me mate, was just in for a nosey IOI. Thought I had seen a car flash from the car park at the retail units but was not sure, I take it thats where you were sitting?! My car could do with a wash tbh
      Last edited by steve271; 7 October 2009, 08:38 PM.
      Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

ps thanks for the spot, made my day!
        Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

yeh that could possibilly be me or my g/f sp09 is the start of ours!!
          lol glad its made ure day mate i was down in hamilton that night too never seen one vixer ures was only one i seen

Comment

yeh that could possibilly be me or my g/f sp09 is the start of ours!!
            lol glad its made ure day mate i was down in hamilton that night too never seen one vixer ures was only one i seen
            Yea defo the one seen sp09 corsa few times in ek, my mum n dad from ek so if a spot you when am about al give you a flash of the lights
            sigpic
            Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
            And now have an
            Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
            Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

yeah cool if am not driving my mrs will be lol but if were parked up dont be a stranger pop on over have a chin wag lol

Comment

seen u kickin about car looks nice m8

Comment

Working...
                X