Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various VXR's @ Blyth Halloween Night!

Hello!

Spotted quite a few VXR's at this, Arden/Red Astras and Corsa's, quite a few had Vxronline stcikers on them! Being relatively new to the forum I didn't end up coming over to chat to anyone. I was the guy in the Arden VXR - reg OO08VXR.

Alot of decent cars there - amongst the Nova's etc!
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life ; )

Mods - Milltek Exhaust System - Private VXR Plate + 'Black Ice' Magic Tree Air freshner!

never heard about this or i would have came down for a bit was there any burgs there at all
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

I was there . didnt get ther till bout half 9- quarter to 10. seen one arden corsa vxr and arden astra vxr. was cool nite!

Comment

i must admit there were far too many standard cars there! even the organisers had thier banner infront of 3 totally standard cars which i thought was a joke when the other cfne guys had celica gt4s and the like!

ross i did actually see you, i was the lad in the white hoody with the camera gear walking around for a possible fast car feature, however that wont be happening due o how poor it actually was

come down to the meet at the sage a week on saturday :-)
        PIPER X CONE FILTER - RED COURT HOSES - - POWDER COATED ALLOYS - TINTED REPEATERS - DECAT PIPE - CUSTOM INDICATOR SURROUNDS + GLOSS BLACK BITS

my website:- www.duel-photography.com
        my photo gallery :- www.flickr.com/photos/petehemsley

Comment

Ah right! Were you the guy taking a pic of the blue scooby which was stickered up which was parked right next to mine down the first part of the carpark?

Poor Quality of cars, an astra VXR, have a word with urself! lol. Jokin, I know what you mean, they had cars there called 'Nova's' , thought they belonged in museums!?!
          Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life ; )

Mods - Milltek Exhaust System - Private VXR Plate + 'Black Ice' Magic Tree Air freshner!

Comment

yes mate that was me. was really hoping for this to be mag feature worthy, but it really wasn't. waste of time! your car looks sweet mate. im thinking of doing some night time photoshoots with various lighting and locations so if you fancy it give me a pm.
            PIPER X CONE FILTER - RED COURT HOSES - - POWDER COATED ALLOYS - TINTED REPEATERS - DECAT PIPE - CUSTOM INDICATOR SURROUNDS + GLOSS BLACK BITS

my website:- www.duel-photography.com
            my photo gallery :- www.flickr.com/photos/petehemsley

Comment

Working...
            X