This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arden Corsa Leeds 04/11/09

On the mad mile from Colton to Garforth today at around 1500.

I cant remember the reg but it had a black (possibly carbon?) bonnet and a VXRONLINE sticker.

HIya that was me Carbon bonnet + roof

Guess you was the Black Veccy?
    Mods: Carbon wrap bonnet, carbon wrap roof, carbon diffuser, clifford, boost gauge, Wind deflectors, tints, TD 1.2s with R888 rubber ready for the summer, RARB and braces!
    Future mods: springs....

Comment

Originally posted by lewisfirth View Post
      HIya that was me Carbon bonnet + roof

Guess you was the Black Veccy?
      The black veccy was mine but the mrs was driving it. I was in a green saxo vts!

Is the bonnet full carbon or a carbon skin? Mate has got a corsa and is looking for something similar.

Looked mint by the way.

Comment

Just Carbon skin mate. I am very happy with it, stops the dreaded stone chips, and while i was getting the bonnet done i thought i would get the roof done too Got a full carbon diffuser too just need to get round to fitting it! Veccy looked good too mate, my passenger was in love lol, u have TD pro race on?
        Mods: Carbon wrap bonnet, carbon wrap roof, carbon diffuser, clifford, boost gauge, Wind deflectors, tints, TD 1.2s with R888 rubber ready for the summer, RARB and braces!

Comment

Originally posted by lewisfirth View Post
          Just Carbon skin mate. I am very happy with it, stops the dreaded stone chips, and while i was getting the bonnet done i thought i would get the roof done too Got a full carbon diffuser too just need to get round to fitting it! Veccy looked good too mate, my passenger was in love lol, u have TD pro race on?
          Yeah, had just got them fitted. There are some pics in the chat about vectra section.

Comment

just seen mate, they look sweet! i am after some for mine with the blue lip, they suite the VXR range so well!

Comment

Working...
            X