X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burg shirley halfords

Today at 11.30 reg started l44
    Monaro VXR

think its someone who works there mate its always there where u from never seen you around

Comment

yeah, I see that parked up there at the back whenever I drive past

Comment

lol im only down the road from there how comes i aint seen either of you lol

Comment

Belongs to Shandyman, member on here.

ps Phoenix Vxl Croydon have a burg for sale at present
          RO - Vauxhall Drivers Club South East Region www.vauxhalldriversclub.co.uk

Comment

From Croydon selsdon mate car don't come much in this weather lol
            Monaro VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Berley View Post
              Belongs to Shandyman, member on here.

ps Phoenix Vxl Croydon have a burg for sale at present
              I was at Phoenix Croydon today to order some insignia washer jets, but I did'nt see a burg for sale. They did have a rather nice Insignia VXR in white with the 20" wheels though
              sigpic

Comment

I'm in South Croydon, will go for a drive around there occasionally though

Comment

Do u live anywhere near croham hurst know of an astra round there?
                  Monaro VXR

Comment

Yeah that's probably me lol, my parents place is there, lived there up until a few months ago

Comment

Cool did actually give you a toot once when i was driving past you once think you saw me, should hook up sometime seeing as your in the area.
                      Monaro VXR

Comment

Hmmm, probably wasn't me then I don't remember seeing you, and would always post up any spots on here. Definitely up for a meet sometime, where do you go for decent drives?

Comment

Depends really sometimes drive down to East Grinstead or Edenbridge sometimes just go on the M25 to dartford tunnel lakeside etc, depends where the mood takes me, yourself?
                          Monaro VXR

Comment

Local usually, around Westerham and out that way are pretty nice roads. Dartford Tunnel is fun with the Remus as well p

Comment

Originally posted by dave.tam View Post
                              I was at Phoenix Croydon today to order some insignia washer jets, but I did'nt see a burg for sale. They did have a rather nice Insignia VXR in white with the 20" wheels though
                              The Burg was parked up at the rear of the showroom by the Chevvies and Saabs. It had had its bonnet resprayed and was awaiting the chequers being replaced.

Saw the Insignia, prefer the tourer though.
                              RO - Vauxhall Drivers Club South East Region www.vauxhalldriversclub.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X