This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox 360 slim line

hi all whens the release date? just sold my elite as im wanting the kinetic game and this new model comes in with powersupply for it . i cant find release date any where.

any ideas cheers ryan

Xbox 250GB you mean? the gloss black one? If so came out on 16th i think? I pre ordered mine came on 15th haha love it it is awesome mate

also just pre ordered and payed £130 for Kinect lol .. looks the bollox!

Comment

What's the differences between the current one and this new one? I've got an elite also
      Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
      Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
      Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

If youve got an elite i wouldnt bother upgrading.

The new one has a faster processer, built in N wifi (only console to have N), 250GB hard drive, and a port to plug i kinect without it needing power from a socket etc. It also looks better.

But if you have an elite with wireless adapter .. whats the point lol .. the softwares the same mate

Comment

Originally posted by Danny133 View Post
          If youve got an elite i wouldnt bother upgrading.

The new one has a faster processer, built in N wifi (only console to have N), 250GB hard drive, and a port to plug i kinect without it needing power from a socket etc. It also looks better.

But if you have an elite with wireless adapter .. whats the point lol .. the softwares the same mate
          the N speed wifi only effects you if you do file transfers over a network.

doesnt effect online speed.

Comment

in which case definately no point in upgrading

Comment

i just got rid of two elites im that geeky lol i always get the new stuff... hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
                i just got rid of two elites im that geeky lol i always get the new stuff... hahaha
                me 2 lol .. im not a geek i just love gadgets its a man thing.

in the last 2 days ive flogged my black nintendo wii, my playstation3 and now selling my surround sound ...

all to be replaced by xbox250, kinect, and blue ray surround lol .. im a tech freak

Comment

the same as me mate^^ surround sound on the 360 whilst playing COD

Comment

Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
                    the same as me mate^^ surround sound on the 360 whilst playing COD

What more do ya need lol

Comment

Any one know where cheapest place to get one is? Cheers ryan

Comment

Anyone? Asked my Missus to look whilst she was down meadowhell but she gave me a polite **** off lol

Comment

It came out on the 16th mate.

Comment

No sorry pal I meant cheapest prices

Comment

PC World are selling them for £189 or £200 with 3 games (Halo 3 Halo ODST & Forza 3)

Got mine for £180 with the games
                              Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Working...
                              X