X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDMi HELP!

OK guys,
    how do I make a single hdmi port on the back of my small tv upstairs in to 2 ports, to accomadate sky+HD and a Blu-Ray player.
    TIA

Buy a switch box, here is one example

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/prod...ucts_id=108306

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

How does it work m8?

Comment

Plug all you HDMI leads into the box then the single lead from the box goes into the TV, then switch it over to select what you want to watch, bluray/SkyHD its basically a switchable splitter, saves you keep getting up and changing the leads over
        sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

So how do you switch from one to another, as when I press source on the remote there is only 1 HDMI to select from??

Comment

you press the switch on the splitter and that splits them up you can also get remote control splitters also

Comment

Thanks, so it is a box which you manually press when you change sources.

Comment

yep that is correct meriva

Comment

Can get auto switch boxes from Maplins.co.uk they switch for you no hassle.
                  regards Brian

Comment

The one I have linked to is an auto switcher, no need to get up and press a button, just power on which ever you want to watch and it will route the signal to the TV.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Working...
                    X