Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty Black Ops

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Call Of Duty Black Ops

    Here's a taster of the new game on multiplayer mode.

    Looks good.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgHmroPUt90

  • #2
    looks mint that,, especially the remote control car bomb
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      awesome cant wait
      xbox addy -turboyoda85
      Instagram yoda_craig85

      Comment


      • #4
        sweet looks crazy
        Size Dosn't Matter

        Comment


        • #5
          OMG that looks the shizzle cant wait the cars look amazing.. also hope you can replay your kills like at the end

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
            OMG that looks the shizzle cant wait the cars look amazing.. also hope you can replay your kills like at the end
            Yeh it's lookin' good Ryan,

            ps do you see I've got the Simonshaq under my name now

            Comment


            • #7
              This is just my opinion of it lol. The graphics look awful from what iv'e seen of it, it's gunna get hyped up just like Modern Warfare 2 did and it will fail massively.

              Comment


              • #8
                how has MW2 failed
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                  This is just my opinion of it lol. The graphics look awful from what iv'e seen of it, it's gunna get hyped up just like Modern Warfare 2 did and it will fail massively.
                  I think there are millions that beg to differ
                  "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                    how has MW2 failed
                    10th Prestige Lobby's, Commando, One Man Army Noob Tubes, Hackers, and many many more...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                      10th Prestige Lobby's, Commando, One Man Army Noob Tubes, Hackers, and many many more...
                      never came across any of them and am on me 4th prestige,
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Only ever seen them on youtube mate, never found anytrouble myself. Although I found a very nice sniping spot tonight. Not a very good sniper though

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Oh and did i mension Nuke Boosters or Camo Boosters?. Iv'e been invited into plenty of them, i just leave straight away though.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thats why I just play team deathmatch. I'm too **** at the others...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              it looks good! cant wait for it to come out

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X