This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone abroad

I know to turn off data roaming etc! If I turn of cellular data in settings then does that cut all data usage on the phone! So it will just be a phone for texting and calling?!

I won't click on the internet abroad but I will play games and they connect to game centres etc! I don't want to come back to a huge bill lol
    sigpic

Originally posted by kevans View Post
    I know to turn off data roaming etc! If I turn of cellular data in settings then does that cut all data usage on the phone! So it will just be a phone for texting and calling?!

I won't click on the internet abroad but I will play games and they connect to game centres etc! I don't want to come back to a huge bill lol
    Yes - turn off your roaming and 3G in settings and that will just leave you with a phone and wifi should you find any open networks to connect to

iirc, the two settings you need to change are on the same page and underneath each other
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
      Yes - turn off your roaming and 3G in settings and that will just leave you with a phone and wifi should you find any open networks to connect to
      Blooming heck - that Nokia of yours must have been upgraded then?

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
        Blooming heck - that Nokia of yours must have been upgraded then?
        Kids have them - I have to have whats left !
        sigpic

Comment

Kids have them - I have to have whats left !
          i was wondering when you got technical .....

Comment

iirc, the two settings you need to change are on the same page and underneath each other
            Ok cheers! Normally I take my old phone but I want all my games lol!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X