This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i upgrade to the iphone 4??

well the time has came for the upgrade of ze phone ive got a 16gb 3gs and was holding out for the iphone 5 . but at the recent technology convention thingy were all the companys show off their upcoming tech apple never produced the iphone 5 on their announcement. but i heard if one was coming out this year then they would of announced it then so should i just go an get the iphone 4 you think?

iphone 4 is peng
    sigpic
    Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

Comment

Nothing definite on the 5 yet an probaly be more like a 4gs if anything. Looking at next year before a brand new phone is released.

It's hard to know what to do if it were me id still get the iphone4 now as I hate waiting lol
      sigpic

Comment

I had 16gb White 3GS and have now got the iPhone 4 in White and love it, go for it it's awesome. (I paid £510 for mine though)
        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

The iPhone4 is dearer than the iPad 2

How do they explain that one lol

Contract all the way works out cheaper than buying the phone outright in the long run I think.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
            I had 16gb White 3GS and have now got the iPhone 4 in White and love it, go for it it's awesome. (I paid £510 for mine though)
            thats the one i was gunna get lol

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post
              The iPhone4 is dearer than the iPad 2

How do they explain that one lol

Contract all the way works out cheaper than buying the phone outright in the long run I think.
              Lol I think the iPhone is worth more, the iPad has a bigger screen yes but It has no phone so I think the iPhone does more ( just my opinion ) I only top up £10 every 2 months so buying on pay as you go works out cheaper for me.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                Lol I think the iPhone is worth more, the iPad has a bigger screen yes but It has no phone so I think the iPhone does more ( just my opinion ) I only top up £10 every 2 months so buying on pay as you go works out cheaper for me.
                Yeah depending on what calls you use of course lol

One thing about apple their after service is 2nd to none. I had my 4 changed for a brand new one a few weeks ago. No questions asked just straight swap. Think I'm going to gO for the iPad shortly
                sigpic

Comment

iPads are fantastic I've been telling myself not to buy one I love all things apple and have to agree tin there after sales is second to none

Comment

Yeah depending on what calls you use of course lol

One thing about apple their after service is 2nd to none. I had my 4 changed for a brand new one a few weeks ago. No questions asked just straight swap. Think I'm going to gO for the iPad shortly
                    mate i wouldnt bother with the ipad i youst to have one but sold it , its just like a massive iphone and the iphone is just as fast personally for the money for the ipad i'd get a decent laptop instead you can do more , bigger memory has a disc tray etc

Comment

if i didnt have an iphone i would have an ipad but having both is pointless dude

Comment

Yeah I did think that too myself but for all I use a laptop for I could do everything I need on the iPad.

Like Paul I like everything apple lol an just couldn't justify 800+ for a laptop.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I did think that too myself but for all I use a laptop for I could do everything I need on the iPad.

Like Paul I like everything apple lol an just couldn't justify 800+ for a laptop.
                          mate theres some good deals on sony vaio's at the min in pc world you can get a good one for 600 nicker trust me on it mate my ipad just layed on the side half the time i spent more time looking at it than i did using it lol!

Comment

have heard that apple are releasing a iphone 4s? i wouldnt expect the iphone 5 to be released untill mid next year at the earliest! i currentley have the nokia 5800 which ive had for just over 2 years and its on its last legs lol, im going to get the iphone 4s if it gets released this year i think.

Comment

Working...
                            X