X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky+ HD Box, not recording

Before anyone asks the batteries are fine in the remote lol

The box works fine apart from the record function, all programmes on series link record as planned but if I pick up the remote to hit the record button when I fancy recording something it doesnt work.

Any Sky techs on here ?
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Have you tried powering down the box then removing the powerlead for a few minutes before powering up again Bri, mine plays up sometimes and the reboot seems to work, or your remote could be knackered, borrow another and try with that.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

try this http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/sky...ild/index.html

Comment

Done the power down mate, ill try another remote see if that does anything
        sigpic

Comment

I tried the rebuild planner, also spent ages on the website looking around but nothing worked lol I did call but Sharon wasnt sure what was up although she did offer me a new box for £75 !!!!! lol Bless her
          sigpic

Comment

try taking just one battery out of the remote then put it back in.

Comment

I got one off evilbay for about £30 if I remember right. I am not subscribed, but if you are, to get all your channels, just transfer the card and call them and ask them to pair it. Then use your knackered one for the bedroom etc.
              sigpic
              SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
              Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
              Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

Sounds like your sky planner is corrupt, full system reset will fix it but you'll lose your current recordings.

Comment

Originally posted by stac View Post
                  try taking just one battery out of the remote then put it back in.
                  Just tried it, no good

Originally posted by stampede View Post
                  I got one off evilbay for about £30 if I remember right. I am not subscribed, but if you are, to get all your channels, just transfer the card and call them and ask them to pair it. Then use your knackered one for the bedroom etc.
                  Ah good plan ill have a look if needed, take it they dont mind you pairing it up with a box not bought from them
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VXR.Dan View Post
                    Sounds like your sky planner is corrupt, full system reset will fix it but you'll lose your current recordings.
                    Your kidding me, I have all my game of thrones on there lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                      Your kidding me, I have all my game of thrones on there lol
                      Lmao

Same thing happend to mine.

Comment

Lmao

Same thing happend to mine.
                        Did yous stop recording via the button on the remote Dan, all the series linked programmes record fine
                        sigpic

Comment

Yea, mine also wouldn't play recorded programmes though.

Comment

Yea, mine also wouldn't play recorded programmes though.
                            It replays them fine its just the instant record function I really dont fancy a full reset
                            sigpic

Comment

If it's a another box or remote you need Brian let me know mate as Anne and I have just went back to Vermin Media (100mb BB) and I've boxed up my box and remote and put them in the cupboard

Comment

Working...
                              X