This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online gaming?

Does anyone play for a clan or play bf2 or farcry online....

Am currently playing about 20-30 hours a week on farcry online and am also having trials over next 6 weeks for a couple of german and dutch clans......

If you play farcry let me know what servers you play....

REGISTER HERE:
    WWW.SPLATTERLADDER.COM

thanks MARC
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

i play cod2 and bf2142 + Northern Strike if your interest go to www.britishclanforce.com for the cod 2 clan and bf2142 I am just looking at joining a clan I will give you the details for that once I have them

Comment

I have been in several of the high end raiding guilds in many online games (Warcraft, lord of the rings, star wars galaxies etc). Im actually pretty lucky that i get picked to beta test a lot of them. I generally get 3 to 6 months to test it. Its great in that i play for free and can decide wether i want to pay for the game or not.

Comment

if there is a COD3 one about i would be interestd in that... hoocked on that game and quite good at it as well! bring on COD4

Comment

I used to play sof2 (soldiers of fortune)

I'd say I was in the best clan in Europe and when the game was alive in America I was also the best for the US (that’s when I worked nights)

online gaming is addictive!
          sigpic

Comment

F*ck me thats big LOL
            sigpic

Comment

I've dropped BF2 in favour for WoW at the moment. Used to be in the top 5% best CS players in my younger days. Still play a little CS:S every now and again. Unfortunately I have this thing called a wife who puts a stop to most gaming nights.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                Does anyone play for a clan or play bf2 or farcry online....

Am currently playing about 20-30 hours a week on farcry online and am also having trials over next 6 weeks for a couple of german and dutch clans......

If you play farcry let me know what servers you play....

REGISTER HERE:
                WWW.SPLATTERLADDER.COM

thanks MARC
                ever tried half life 2 online marc, im a member of the DOH clan, never play much anymore though, it well fast game play and very addictive, plus you can kill people with toilets!

Comment

yea i play bf2 and bf2142 online also graw2 and will be trying cod4 online 2nite lol
                  www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
                  www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

You ppl have no LIFE . I can think of better things to do hehe

Comment

its true but at least i have my car too

Comment

Originally posted by MissBadGirlEmz View Post
                        its true but at least i have my car too
                        ...which you can't drive on you're own.

That means you either need to put up with me when you're out and about or get someone else to fill in for me, like you did on Sunday you pig!

Comment

lol

Comment

I did feel weird though, first time without you in the car, done well

Comment

Clans, guilds? Explain, please. Obviously, I've never done it before.

Comment

Working...
                              X