This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Club LA

Good game ithort never played a midnight club game before and this one seems good, u get the option of having the view of the cockpit ( inside the car) which i always liked as it is the view i always have, good selection of cars and mods...... but the cops piss me off they are hard to outrun at the begining as u start with car that isnt the quickest.......... anyone got far into the game to unlock the lambos yet?
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Yeah I got the dub edition lambo, but much prefer the Skyline
    Liking the cockpit view as well

Comment

sometimes losing engine sound in races, anyone else experiencing this ? thanks
      Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

I've got this, Great game, always liked the Midnight Clubs, I've unlocked all the cars but don't have enough cash to buy the saleen

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyvxr View Post
          sometimes losing engine sound in races, anyone else experiencing this ? thanks
          Yeah I get this as well, but after one race it comes back

Comment

Guess theres a bug in there somewhere, doesnt deter the racing too much
            Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Working...
            X