This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone want a PC beta code for cod5?

as above i have been emailed a beta code for Call of Duty world at war on the PC which will allow you to play the online demo before the game gets released on the 14 Nov if any one wants it let me know first come first serve im not going to use it as i have one for the xbox 360 already
    FABIA vRS WITH PD160 INTAKE, PIPERCROSS FILTER, STRUT BRACE, EIBACH PRO SPRINGS, 312MM AUDI TT BRAKES,BOOST GAUGE,FMIC, WATER SPRAYER, RARB, WIDE MOUTH BUMPER, 17" OCTAVIA vRS SPIDERS PAINTED GTR GRAY WITH PRADA SPEC 2's AND CELTIC TUNNED
    182.1BHP-300FT-LB @ 26 psi 1/4 MILE 14.966 SEC
    "NO SMOKE NO POKE" R.I.P MIGHTY MERV

Go on then mate

Comment

are you sure you want it ..........................
      FABIA vRS WITH PD160 INTAKE, PIPERCROSS FILTER, STRUT BRACE, EIBACH PRO SPRINGS, 312MM AUDI TT BRAKES,BOOST GAUGE,FMIC, WATER SPRAYER, RARB, WIDE MOUTH BUMPER, 17" OCTAVIA vRS SPIDERS PAINTED GTR GRAY WITH PRADA SPEC 2's AND CELTIC TUNNED

Comment

If he says no, I'll take it

I quite enjoyed COD4, but not to worry, its not too much longer to wait before i can get my copy of 5

Comment

the game is sweeeeeeeeeet proper loving it the pack of dogs cracks me up every time its mad they are mean buggas to best weapon so far for close range is the double barrel shot gun one shot with that and your legs/arms come off lol well thought out and this is just the beta version

Comment

yes mate if thats ok

cheers

Comment

One thing annoys me.. i was speaking to some bloke in HMV where i pre-ordered the game.. he reckons they usually get them in 10days or so before hand and they just sit in the back!

Why can't they just sell them then? It was the same when i got meh Fifa last month or so!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty1355 View Post
                yes mate if thats ok

cheers
                go on then seeing as you asked so nice PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by scotty1355 View Post
                  yes mate if thats ok

cheers
                  Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                  One thing annoys me.. i was speaking to some bloke in HMV where i pre-ordered the game.. he reckons they usually get them in 10days or so before hand and they just sit in the back!

Why can't they just sell them then? It was the same when i got meh Fifa last month or so!
                  **** aint it i was told there where only 20,000 codes for the xbox being given out but i have seen 27,000+ online playing it think someone was telling porkys

on one of the 3 maps you can play "roundhouse" people have already worked out how to glitch under the map i found out how to do it so if im ever on that map i go under where they get in and just shoot any one who trys to get in cheating buggas

Comment

cheers simon

Comment

let me know what you think mate

Comment

I have to confess for the PC, i have a slight addiction to TF2.. thats Team Fortress 2... I think that game is just class!

Comment

never played that is it like cod?

Comment

Its kind of...

Team based objective game.. one team tries to do something, the other one tries to stop them. Class based game, billions of maps, and different style of missions.

Part of the Half Life series.

Comment

so its kind of like marrage then we try to do someting then wife stops us lol

Comment

Working...
                              X