This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears of war 2

Just got hold of a copy of gears of war 2 for the xbox 360.... will post back up once i have played it
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

how u got that? anygood ive pre ordered mine

Comment

I'm gutted i used too have an x box and loved gears of war....
      probably the best game i've ever played,

Now i've got a ps3 i can't play it.

Keep us posted on what its like plz.

Comment

well played a bit last night........... awesome so far,

quick hint , when the rookie joins ur team DNT go and do the training all it is is running , shooting and aiming if u have played it before u wnt need to do it.

also there is a training option on the front menu and it is basically the exact same as if u was playing xbox live...... u start of in your team of 3/5 and u have to eliminate the other team to win.

u can now perform fininshing moves when an enemy is down by pressing Y B or X , u will either cave his head in with ur fists , stamp on his head or take him as hostage then when u down u snap his neck.

Graphics r excellent as was the first GOW can see this one being an interesting story line as well from the first chapter i have played.

Comment

rite....... fractured my ankle in football last nite so have had today off work stuck in bed, after about 5 hours of play have now completed this.

excellent game

Comment

Gonna buy this when i get a chance. Enjoyed the first one.

Comment

Blockbuster open till midnight

2hrs to go......

Comment

all i will say is..... have fun with the worm!

Comment

just come in and my sons says hes completed it,only had it about 4 days

Comment

Well at the moment im playing Fable 2, Fallout 3, Saints Row 2, Little big planet and Dead space, i have gears of war 2, tomb raider underworld, farcry 3 , call of duty world at war on order!

Comment

Originally posted by VXR MAN View Post
                      Well at the moment im playing Fable 2, Fallout 3, Saints Row 2, Little big planet and Dead space, i have gears of war 2, tomb raider underworld, farcry 3 , call of duty world at war on order!

How you finding Dead Space?

I have been loving that game for the last week or so, but no doubt It'll be shleved once i get my hands on GOW2.

Comment

Originally posted by Netstar View Post
                        How you finding Dead Space?

I have been loving that game for the last week or so, but no doubt It'll be shleved once i get my hands on GOW2.
                        Its amazing mate, on my 52" samsung in the dark with the 5.1 on high volume it scares the **** out of me and i love it lol

Ive given little big planet and gears of war 2to my parents to get me for xmas, this is so i can concentrate on playing the games ive got rather than play bits of everything.

Fallout 3 is amazing though, id recommend you get that!

Comment

Got Gears Of War 2 the other day, Great game. Sainsburys have it on special for only £29.

Comment

gears 2 , what a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

**** i just payed £37.95 at tesco

Comment

Working...
                              X