This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 5

Just got it well my dealer has so I shall get it tomorrow and play it tomorrow night I love him to bits he always gets games reallllly early
    I will let you know how the full game is
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

got my game of PLAY its been sent to so hope to have it in the morning

Comment

played the multi-player demo online and its not bad, will be getting it the day its out.

Comment

i usually get games a week before they come out but cnt get this as its world wide release...... how did everyone else get it it isnt out till the 14th??
        Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Gutted!!!! mine gets deliverd either thursday if im lucky, if not friday like everyone else

Comment

Son says its rubbish ,completed it within 3 hours of getting it last week.call of duty 4 he says is much better
            Last edited by Heavenly; 18 November 2008, 02:35 PM.

Comment

i buy this properly after xmas got loads of games to keep me content even COD4 still new to me never get bored of it
              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Scoobie got his through the post this morning after paying £59.99 online from game, I got mine in the game shop and only paid £49.99, well infact I only paid £34.99 as I had £15 on my reward card . Needless to say scoobie is not very happy as the shops are selling the limited edition for £49.99 and he paid £59.99. Gutted

Comment

asda were advertising it on ps3 for 27 quid
                  Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

i got mine for £27 at asda 12 last night

whens the team matches starting???
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZaffyBabe View Post
                      Scoobie got his through the post this morning after paying £59.99 online from game, I got mine in the game shop and only paid £49.99, well infact I only paid £34.99 as I had £15 on my reward card . Needless to say scoobie is not very happy as the shops are selling the limited edition for £49.99 and he paid £59.99. Gutted

you were both robbed
                      sigpic

Comment

got my copy here.....aint played it yet tho, whats it like then??
                        Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

my birthday at the end of the month and its on my list well hopefuly if me g/f loves me enough she will get it....
                          INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

is it worth getting? played cod4 on the pc which i loved but then it wiped my level so got ****** off and didnt play it again, now got a 360 so might try it again, is the multi player as good as cod4?
                            VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                            http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyboy141 View Post
                              you were both robbed
                              Ahhh but is yours the limited edition with the hip flask and the special gun . and is it for the PS3 or xbox 360??? I've looked online at asda and for the xbox 360 and PS3 they are both £38.91
                              Last edited by ZaffyBabe; 15 November 2008, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X