This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Live problem...

My xbox has been banned from xbox live because apparently its chipped... I bought it 2nd hand and dont play any chipped games at all! anybody had this problem before?

i heard that a load got banned about friday , everyone who i know who`s xbox 360 is flashed has been banned ,

Comment

Guys i have a lot of replacement consoles for sale all brand new

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ht=trinaandlee

Pm me for details

Comment

Lol i think theres a lesson to be learnt here.

Comment

mine got the ring of death at the moment , gunna have to send away again for the second time

Comment

£105 delivered just for a replacement premium console or £145 delivered for a replacement elite console . They are all the latest version console and have never been used before

All supplied just as console only but all are brand new and boxed

Comment

Get a PS3 ya girl.

Comment

Originally posted by baker_nurburgring View Post
                Get a PS3 ya girl.
                I have both mate, ps3 has about 3 good games and a piss poor online service i only use it as a blueray player and for watching/recording rv.

Xbox 360 has by far a better choice of games and the online service is far superior, the ps3 online service is free for a reason, lets just say you get what you pay for.

I must also add that the majority of cross platform games fair better on the xbox 360 than the ps3, some actually look terrible on the ps3, just look at the reviews of fallout 3 and you will see what im saying.
                Last edited by VXR MAN; 17 November 2008, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                  mine got the ring of death at the moment , gunna have to send away again for the second time
                  Im on my 6th console mate, i have an elite now and it hasnt gone wrong yet but i paid for the 3 years extra warrenty so if it does go wrong again im sorted!

Comment

ill have an elite if you can put a power supply in with the deal.also how do you go about a warrenty claim if needed

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                      ill have an elite if you can put a power supply in with the deal.also how do you go about a warrenty claim if needed
                      Well if you buy a new console you get the warrenty offer in the box and you send it off with your serial number and a cheque.

You just ring them to claim.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR MAN View Post
                        Im on my 6th console mate, i have an elite now and it hasnt gone wrong yet but i paid for the 3 years extra warrenty so if it does go wrong again im sorted!
                        ive sold a xbox elite that went faulty came up code 78,there all ****,all go wrong and worth nothing without a warrenty.i sell the kids ones as soon as warrenty is about to run out and buy new again,got to be the crapest made console thats out there due to the fact of so many problems,and there still not fixed the problems even on the elite.

Comment

the firmware being banned is 1.4.0 not the 1.4.1
                          REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

Mines flashed and hasnt been banned yet.....
                            Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

bastids! they are so unhelpful at xbox

Ive just bought a new one off ebay for £90 delivered... luckily I have cod5 to keep me entertained till I can get back on xbox live

Baker **** *** with ure ps3 ya girl haha

Thanks for input everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X