This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirrors Edge

Got round to having a quick go on this last night........

Complete oppostie to what i thought it was, first thing is its 1 st person view, i thort it wud of been 3rd person.

and although at the training at the start it looked absolute ****... after 5 mins playing i am hooked.

Its basically a street running game run over building into building but with a cartoonish feal.

controls are a little weird at start and u can easyily forget the buttons when in a rush to get away from the cops.... Not a bad game but nothing really groundbreaking..
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

It looks interesting but the cartoonish 'look' would do my head in...still I'd like to try it...

Comment

Rent before u buy i would say.... or type it in to youtube to get game footage.... it defo looks like one of those games that could grow on u.

in fact i played it last nite rite before i went to sleep and now i am looking forward to clocking off work to go complete the mission i was on
      Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Ooooh, you've got me all intrigued now...I might just rent it, tell me how you get on

Comment

ive played a little bit of it and as said before, on first impressions i was very aprehensive
          but now i think its adictive lol

Comment

Working...
          X