This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 COD 5 leave username for clan

is every one loving cod 5 online, i would love it more if i had some vxr drivers to kick arses of RS and ST drivers with me as i was a RS cossie owner and all my mates off passion ford are ganging up and kicking my *** now am a VXR driver the muppetts only been on line on the new cod5 for 2 days and getting we *** whipped,leave ya screen name for game so i can link you's or join me CAPA666 and well show them whos the best.

yo i get the game on thursday for my b-day off me bird so will deffo be on it then. but my id name
    is Mike150. iv already got a clan VXR on cod4 so wud be gud to take it over to cod5
    INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

same here got a clan on COD4 add me fella RockyRowlands i still got to get this bloody game though!
      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

I think you will find that most of the VXR clan are on the xbox 360

Comment

birch466 is mine,I Love COD5 online

Comment

if the damn invites work lol i couldnt join you last night ill show the ford boys and theres still plenty of ps3 vxrs on line xbox is full of cheats anyway stay away anyone else add me s70con if ive got room left ill add you

Comment

the 360 is much better than the ps3

Comment

Nah, PC version 1900x1200 in all its gory glory!!

Give the co-op nazi zombies a go its orsome fun, try and beat level 13 with only 2 people.

Comment

PS3 player here.

Add me please - "jaj1969".

Could be fun would be nice to team up with people with a clan name [VXR]

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

Feel free to add me bud - ESG13.

I catch connor (s70con) online alot so we should all defo get a game sometime
                    Vectra 2.0 Turbo

Comment

Added you all ^^

S70con accepted already and we connected but not used friends before so dont know how it works, we invited and sent messages but didnt connect up.

Can you explain what happens pls matey.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

thanks for all the invites peeps still aint this game as iam spending on vxr , if you all on COD4 iam up for a game!!
                        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

hoakycoaky on the ps3 add me plz

Comment

alex groves is my xbox360 username!!

Comment

mikeyboy141 for ps3
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X