X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's pre-ordered a PS/3

Stuck my name down yesterday.....

Would love to get one but just know my wife would kill me. Sure I'll be able to sneak one in in a few months though :wink:

Comment

Baz is wearing me down... i have a feeling by the weekend he will have won.

Comment

pointless getting one in march. they are still very buggy. its always worth waiting 3 releases before buying a games console. this will stick it round the christmas mark. the cost will also decrease, the number of accessories will be larger and the choice of games will be better.

its also worth seeing how blu-ray holds up in this market. i could see it going with betamax and minidisk (both sony inventions)

being the first to get something isnt always the wisest move. i had both my ps1 and ps2 on the release day, and had problems with both.

the x-box 360 first releases also burnt peoples carpets, and they had massive warrenty issues with lots of units.

Comment

Just remember you did get your stage 3 so I think he should get something with a 3 in it too

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
            Just remember you did get your stage 3 so I think he should get something with a 3 in it too
            xbox360????

Comment

Ah, didn't realise he got one of them. Oh well, chrissy it'll be then

Ps. I too prefer to wait until the prices come down and initial bugs/issues are resolved. Remember all the problems with the PS1's so waited over a year before I got the PS2, same with XBOX, and still waiting for the 360.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                xbox360????
                got one of them as well

Comment

Are there any toys you don't have BO55? I'm only slightly jealous

Comment

Ps. I too prefer to wait until the prices come down and initial bugs/issues are resolved. Remember all the problems with the PS1's so waited over a year before I got the PS2, same with XBOX, and still waiting for the 360.
                    We could be mistaken for currys... or having shares in it. Also have a ds lite, psp, ps2 silver slimline and a games laptop!

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc

We could be mistaken for currys... or having shares in it. Also have a ds lite, psp, ps2 silver slimline and a games laptop!
                      and now your a mod. it just gets better.

while were listing, i have a ps2, 360, psp, 3 ipods :S, a laptop and a desktop. and a vxr. ha

Comment

Yet to acquire a HDTV

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
                          Yet to acquire a HDTV
                          a must have with a ps3

Comment

Xbox Live

Anybody hear play on Xbox Live? PGR3 or Test drive Unlimited anyone!

Comment

Re: Xbox Live

Originally posted by srholds
                              Anybody hear play on Xbox Live? PGR3 or Test drive Unlimited anyone!
                              hubbie does but hes not a gold member and cant play online.

Comment

Working...
                              X