X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 = made me angry

i was playin on my xbox elite
    was playing my new fifa 2009 and have been for a few days and today the console starts to make a funny noise
    and comes up saying disk cannot be read
    took the disk out and its scratched the ***** out of my disk, cleaned it etc and still doesnt work.
    had the xbox less than a year
    what do u guys and girls recomend i should do

warranty claim ? try to call to xbox service center...
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

i cant do without my xbox though lol only thing that keeps me sane.
      do you think i could take it back to gamestation

Comment

dont know how in your contry - but when i was buying me xbox - the guy in shop tells me that if here will be problem with it, i have just call some phone number - they come, take the broken one and give you new one...
        MB E63s AMG

Comment

thanks m8, but im sure it doesnt work like that here

Comment

Originally posted by vxr_craig View Post
            thanks m8, but im sure it doesnt work like that here
            try to call them, if it is working in me foooking country then why not in UK...
            MB E63s AMG

Comment

Phone

Assistance by phone:
              0800 587 1102

or +44 20 7365 9792 from a mobile phone

Hearing Impaired (TTY device):
              0800 587 1103

Hours of operation:
              Monday-Friday: 09:00-22:00
              Saturday: 09:00-20:00
              Sunday: 09:00-17:00
              MB E63s AMG

Comment

cheers m8, gonna ring them in the morning

Comment

I have had a few problems with my xbox and one of them was like what yours is doing now. They are pretty good at getting them sorted mate. I have sent mine off and had it back repaired with in 10 days both times
                  sigpic
                  TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

ok quality mate, im just peeeved off as the fiffa disk now doesnt work and on xbox site it says they only replace microsoft discs

Comment

I would take your console to Gamestation, you have nothing to loose, they will probably tell you its down to Microsoft to sort out tho....
                      If thats the case give microsoft a bell, they will send you a box to put it in and postage paid for a courier, I took mine straight to the courier or you can arrange for them to collect (I had the dreaded 3 red lights) they will more than likely replace the drive as oppossed to sending you a new console, can take a while approx 2 weeks and it is coming up to Christmas, so may take longer?
                      As for your disk Gamestation do provide a service where they can clean your disk of scatches for £1.99, took my sons cod 4 and worked perfect afterwards.
                      Good luck...

Comment

Hi Mate

Sorry to hear you are having troubles

My partner works in the games console business , we do have some good deals for people who are looking to buy just a console only , to replace there own faulty machines . These deals are console only , as you obviously already have the relevant accessories you only need a new console . Plus they are all brand new and once registered you then have the full Microsoft warranty

Have a look at this thread for more information , or you can send me a pm

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=32817

I have been told to tell you , use brasso on your scracthed disk and polish out the scratch , once done remove all minor blemishes with normal polish and the disk will work

Hope this helps you out . Trina

Comment

My xbox is away for repair, the drive kept saying "cannot read disc" when i was playing GOW2 then it gave the 3 red lights.

So i wrapped it up in towels and put it in my bed covers and let it burn up for an hour. worked again after that then died a few weeks later so i sent it off.

Hated not having a xbox so i loaned one from work
                          Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

thanks for the advice guys
                            i rung up gamestation and they said, that they cover my xbox for the 1st year,so i took it in and they replaced it and cleaned the scratch where the laser had burn the disk

HAPPY CHAPPY NOW
                            BACK ON WITH MIDNIGHT CLUB

Comment

they can be a right pain when they nack up, my kids have had discs scratched with big ring round the disc, red light u name it they have had it, my sons pad went faulty the other week so he phoned x box and they sent him a new pad out.

Comment

Working...
                              X