This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps3 bluray?

Can you have the ps3 sat inside a cupboard and still use the bluray remote or does it have to have visual contact ie infared with the ps3?
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Yes to the first bit and no to the second bit. The BD Remote is Bluetooth rather than IR.

Comment

I think you can because the remote works wirelessly instead of IR. Be warned tho you will kill your PS3 if its not properly ventilated I know because mines died and Im now on a Remanufactured model from Sony. You ve seen the cabinet I have Marc we need to open door and pull PS3 clear of cabinet and still the fans go crazy.

Comment

yea if your gona wack it in a confined space you best get a front monted intercooler for it
        makes online gaming a lot faster. lol
        INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
          yea if your gona wack it in a confined space you best get a front monted intercooler for it
          makes online gaming a lot faster. lol
          Does it really??

Comment

Originally posted by Burg373 View Post
            Does it really??

yep and it you get it chipped at your local market from sum dodgy guy and put a remus extractor fan on the back then your running at stage3 sounds awsome.
            INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Does it pop and bang when changing games?? Seriously what about a cold air feed? Like a tumble dryer tube hanging out window to front of PS. That would work. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burg373 View Post
                Does it pop and bang when changing games?? Seriously what about a cold air feed? Like a tumble dryer tube hanging out window to front of PS. That would work. lol
                haha duno not had it done yet but its on my christmas list will let you kno
                how it goes :-)

yano wot you should try and it make house chores really good fun but your mum shout at you. is get a cone air filter thats just lying around and then get your hoover (dyson is best) put it on the nozel and turn it on it sounds like your hoover has a v8 supercharger in it or summin.lol
                INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
                  haha duno not had it done yet but its on my christmas list will let you kno
                  how it goes :-)

yano wot you should try and it make house chores really good fun but your mum shout at you. is get a cone air filter thats just lying around and then get your hoover (dyson is best) put it on the nozel and turn it on it sounds like your hoover has a v8 supercharger in it or summin.lol

You've just took that to far.

lol

Comment

[quote=Burg373;448059]You've just took that to far.

haha i kno your gona go try it,

my mates got a 1.4 focus and the filter sounds better on the dyson than it does on his car so now hes got the nickname of dyson, haha
                    INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Working...
                    X